Awakened Parent Educator
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING IN HOLDING SPACE FOR PARENTS AND FAMILIES
Our parenting education training is founded in the The Awakened Method, which is about the relationship field with the self, client, and environment.
We’ll explore the 7 developmental identities and how to hold authentic space, by exploring storylines through resourcing for safety within the body, emotion, autonomy, individuation, vision, creating, and freedom.
Module 1 – The right to be safe within BODY
Module 2 – The right to be safe with EMOTIONS
Module 3 – The right to be safe with AUTONOMY
Module 4 – The right to be safe with INDIVIDUATION
Module 5 – The right to be safe with CREATING
Module 6 – The right to be safe with VISION
Module 7 – The right to be safe with FREEDOM
Completing the Awakened Method Foundation Training will give you access to the apprenticeship programs that include assisting in Awakened Co-op Playgroups, Awakened Parent & Child Processing Groups, offering your own Awakened Co-op Playgroups with supervision, co-facilitating Awakened Parenting Education and Foundational Trainings, participating in online supervision groups, attending Awakened private sessions and possibly becoming a trainer in the field.
After completing apprenticeship, you will be a Certified Awakened Parent Educator & Facilitator.
You will be able to:
- Facilitate an Awakened Co-Op Playgroup (Ages 18-4yrs & 5-7yrs)
- Facilitate an Awakened Parent & Child Processing Group (Ages 7-12)
- Facilitate an Awakened Parent & Child Processing Group (Adolescents)
- Facilitate Awakened Parenting Education
- Facilitate Private Awakened Family Dynamic Sessions
Come join a movement that is shifting the healing culture into the 21st century.
Evolve your practice through the Awakened Method and gain resources for an expansive private client base that supports the self, individuals, and families.
and Ecological Parenting
- Understand the storylines of shock and trauma
- Identify the storylines of complex perinatal themes
- Learn to evolve progressive interventions for clients
- Know the importance of functionality in a therapeutic office space to experientially treat
- Holding space through co-regulations
- Exploring somatic and movement expression for body based interventions
- Identify the dysregulated and fragmented parts of the storyline
7 Modules & Apprenticeship
18mos – 2yrs to complete
A $500.00 deposit is required for Certification and non-refundable 4 weeks before the start of training.
The tuition supports all modules, monthly mentoring groups for processing and exploring works given at each module, and two Awakened Circles.
All works given, apprenticeship in Awakened Co-Op Playgroup & Awakened Parent Education, and Awakened Circles must be completed for Certification.
Online: Orientation for future Awakened Practitioners
$471 is due January 1
$471 is due March 1
$471 is due April 1
$471 is due May 10
$471 is due June 10
$471 is due July 10
$471 is due August 10
Training Dates: 2021
New Cohorts Start in the Winter Every Year
Feb 12, 13, 14
March 11, 12, 13
April 8, 9, 10
May 14, 15, 16
June 11, 12, 13
July 16, 17, 18
August 20, 21, 22
“Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent.”